Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A sunny SoCal weekend!

We had a rare weekend of no work and all play this past weekend. Here's how it all went down:

It began with a Saturday beach day with friends from Matt's school. We love Corona del Mar, a popular beach near Newport. It was packed, but we still managed to snag a volleyball court.


Followed by dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Gotta love servers dancing to Will Smith's "Wild Wild West".



And Disneyland with our good friends, the Swishers, on Sunday! Nate and Dani were the ones who (finally) convinced us (and by us, I mean Matt) to get annual passes to the happiest place on Earth. Our new favorite thing is to ride Thunder Mountain Railroad as the fireworks are going off... love it!







It was an altogether fabulous weekend and a great start to our base tans... and it's only April! :)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Love the update! :) Good pictures!

Matt and Danielle said...

Um, I'm pretty sure you have a perpetual base tan. Nice post though... I feel like I was there :)