Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catching Up

I have been a bad blogger, it's true. Life has been wonderfully busy lately and we've been soaking every precious, free southern California minute up!  Last weekend Matt & I went to Fresno for the Clovis Rodeo's 96th (!) performance to celebrate my birthday. The rodeo is always the weekend before my birthday and I went often as a child, so it was a treat to be back. :) We dragged some friends & fam along with us for a fun-filled weekend!


Liz & Dustin came with us from LA. This is us on our way to the Rodeo Parade, morning coffee in hand!
Old Town Clovis is so cute!
Love this little man! He was so good all day!
Besties
Matt has taken his love of working out (I know, I don't get it either) to another level and is training for his first triathlon, so he is either at school/work or running, biking, or swimming with Nate or Dan. I am perfectly content to make a sign and wait for him at the finish line in a few weeks. Simply watching him train makes me tired.


Meanwhile, Brother Bear and I have made it our personal goal to go to as many Dodger games as possible. We saw them beat the Diamondbacks opening week and are headed to the game this Saturday. John has me playing Fantasy Baseball with him this year, which I am terrible at! I'm just hoping to represent for the ladies and not come in last place. 


Our blood runs Dodger blue - the jacket I'm wearing was my dad's when he was in high school. :)
We are slowly realizing more and more that we will be moving in 3 short months.. yikes! In the meantime, we are perfectly content to spend every waking moment with friends & family and enjoying things we will undoubtedly miss in Pennsylvania. You know... like traffic,  In 'n Out, and civilization in general. :)

1 comment:

Dianna said...

love the big sunglasses & dodger's jacket combo. looks like a fantastic birthday weekend.