Two weekends ago, Matt & I went on a trip to West Virginia to spend the weekend with our Life Group from church at our friend, Stephanie's, cabin. Let me tell you something about West Virginia... there are lots of trailers, pickup trucks, and bar's named 'Bif's'. But I was surprised to learn that it was one of only ten states in the U.S. that grew economically in 2009. I was also pleasantly surprised by the scenery! Our friend's cabin is at the tip top of a mountain next to a ski resort and the views were beautiful. The wind gusted all weekend - up to 45 mph at times! - but the skiiers had a great time. I was more content to be among the girls who stayed back and kept warm by the fire with my magazines. :)
This was taken from the dining room window. We saw several deer walk right by the cabin throughout the weekend.
This was our group - such a fun weekend! I bet it's even prettier in the summer (hint, hint) :)




No comments:
Post a Comment