Sadie is our new seven-week-old boxer puppy who has quickly stolen our hearts (and most of our time and energy). Matt picked her up yesterday morning and WE LOVE HER!! More pictures and updates to follow soon. :)

How could you not love that face!?
She definitely has "puppy breath", so we bought her a spearmint flavored chewing rope.

First poop on the potty pad was this morning! She got a big hug and a treat for that one. :) Sam is doing really well with her. He likes dogs, but it's just the puppy playfulness that makes him apprehensive at times. We got a great video of their first interaction that I'll try to post later today.
Can't wait for you all to meet her!!

2 comments:
So cute. I love her already!!
Ugh, I already want more, especially the video with Sam. Hurry please, I can't wait much longer!!
Post a Comment