Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oklahoma!

We took a long weekend and went to Tulsa to hang out with Grandma Lou.  It was a fantastic trip all around!  Some of the highlights:

1.  Three days of uninterrupted chatting/story-telling/old-picture-viewing time with Grandma.  Something tells me we could have kept going, too. :)
2.  Seeing/meeting more of the Tatum clan - Uncle Harvey, Aunt Cheri, Alli, Greg & Jennifer (the newest 'Jennifer Tatum'!)
3.  A behind-the-scenes tour of the Oklahoma Aquarium, where Cheri worked up until recently.  It was fabulous!  I was in biology nerd heaven!
4.  The Bass Pro Shop.  We'd never been and Matt's been on such an outdoor kick that Grandma knew he'd love it.  I thought Matt was going to tear up, it was that exciting.
5.  Cracker Barrel.  Comfort food at its best!
6.  The 68 degree weather waiting for us when we landed in Orange County.  Ahhh....

I was (yet again) a less-than-stellar photographer, but enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HEART Birdie Lou Brisco!!

It was a wonderful trip indeed.