Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's a Match!

Well, we found out Friday morning at 5:54 am that Matt matched with an internship site!  It was fabulous news!  So much work went into the entire application process, and waiting was giving us anxiety (Him more than me.  I knew he'd match.  He's awesome.), so it was great to find out.  Now, we are on pins & needles until tomorrow morning when we find out which site Matt matched with.  

Will we be moving to rural Pennsylvania...

...Denver, CO...

...Salt Lake City, UT...

...or staying put in beautiful Southern California?

18 hours, 49 minutes, and 32 seconds to go.
Not that we're counting.
:)

4 comments:

Dani said...

love the post! :) especially the picture of Denver! so pretty!

Shane & Nikki said...

I would love to hear the predictions of where you guys think you might go. Just for fun, I'm guessing...DENVER!

Unknown said...

Two of Matt's top three are in Denver, so that's a great guess! :) And it's a wonderful place to visit so you'll have no excuse.

Dianna said...

a great adventure is ahead of you! my vote is for so cal, of course.