The Elizabethtown Public Library. Matt & I got our library cards a week ago and checked out our first books. I love a library, even though this one is a little bit small. I'm reading a cool book about cadavers called Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadaversand An Inconvenient Truth, one I can't believe I've never actually read cover to cover. Matt is reading a book on Buddhism, which sounds fascinating. I may need to steal that one next.
The gym. I know, right?! I'm not a typical gym-goer - haven't been since college when I was desperately trying to fit into the wedding gown I intentionally bought just a smidgen too small. But yes, Matt & I are gym people now! Five times a week (at least) at 6 am. The sad part is that you can really only tell I've been working out when I'm naked, which means that all of two people know my results: Matt and Sadie. But I feel healthy, and I can kick your ass if I need to! :) Matt is pumping lots of iron to prepare for his next triathlon next summer, crazy man.
Cute cold-weather clothes. It's freezing here! The high has been in the upper 40's lately which just slays me, escpecially when it's time for one of Sadie's bajillion daily walks. So more out of necessity than love of bundling up, Matt & I have been stocking up on cute scarves, hats, sweaters, and jackets. We still need some gloves & snow boots, but our wardrobes are slowly getting there. I got the cutest bright vest on the cheap at Old Navy! It was a serious steal at only $19!
And lastly, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals. I can't stop listening to them! I love her spunk and clear, strong voice. Basically, I want to be her. Except with brown hair, obvi.
1 comment:
I LOVE the book Stiff!! I read it a while back and thought it was so interesting & hilarious!!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment