Happy 27th birthday to my handsome hubby!
His mother wished him happy birthday this morning and mentioned that 27 years ago was one of the best days of her life. Well, turns out it was one of the best days of mine, too! I just didn't know it yet. :)
In honor of the birthday boy, let's look at some of my favorite Matt moments:
This requires little explanation. He really hasn't changed that much. :)
I love this photo of David, Matt, and Luke. Such sweet brothers and each so different.
Niners!
Don't worry - they weren't shooting animals (or each other), just targets.
Matt is such a great uncle!
Backpacking brothers
Building a sand castle with Dan for our tiny friend, Janey. Such a jokester. And have you noticed those muscles!? I'm pretty sure Matt's been shirtless 75% of the time since birth.
One of the biggest reasons I love my hubby so so so much is because of his goofiness. He keeps me laughing and loving, and I can't imagine life without him.
xoxo
Happy Birthday, love!
Happy Birthday, love!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt! Wish we could celebrate with you two this year! Dinner @ Yardhouse sounds great... :) We can celebrate late in January!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! GREAT POST! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE GUY!
I love that Matt is so goofy too but I think my favorite thing is how genuine and loving he is. The way he loves my daughter makes it easier to give her away knowing she will be cherished by her husband. Legit (don't really know what this means - but think it fits here)
Post a Comment