Friday was the work party for BJ's Restaurant corporate office employees. During this party the CEO and President of BJ's gives out the most prestigious award an employee can receive - "BJ's President's Award". This award is for "exemplary service and support well above and beyond the normal call of duty to BJ's Restaurants throughout 2008". So, as you can see, this award is reserved for the most awesomest of awesome employees at the corporate office. And guess who won it this year . . . . MEGAN TATUM!!!!
This award was a very much deserved recognition of Megan's dedication, hard work, perseverance, love of her job and employer, and overall awesomeness. Megan puts so much time, effort, and care into her work at BJ's and it was nice to see that she was appreciated for it. I think that this award goes to show Megan's outstanding capabilities in the business world and her drive to succeed and be the best at what she does. I am so proud of her and I am happy to see that her employer sees how great she really is.
I am extremely grateful for Megan's dedication to her work and her determination to support us as I venture through graduate school. It is not easy to make it in LA on one income and I know that this puts a lot of pressure on Megan. I am tremendously blessed to have Megan as my wife and I am eternally grateful that she is sacrificing so much in order for me to follow my dream.
3 comments:
WOW!! Congrats Megan... you totally deserve it!!
Wow, shiny!
I am so super-d-duper happy for you! And, that's coming from a fellow BJ's employee and a friend from way back when. Congrats, love! It was so nice to see you and Matt (twice!) while you were in town. xoxo
Post a Comment