- A four-day work week. Can I get an amen?!! It's Sunday and I still have one more day to sleep in!!
- The Kate Moss for Topshop summer line is officially in! Especially lusting after this dress.
- My second softball practice. Actually looking forward to it, which is a positive surprise. Gotta keep the momentum going!
- Dinner & shopping with my dear friend, Alli, who I haven't seen in far too long.
- A haircut. It's time for a trim.
- My friends, Keith & Chanda, just got engaged on Friday night! Can't wait to hear all the wedding planning details. :) Um, and a photo of the ring please!
- The new season of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. Judge if you must, but I LOVE them.
- Beginning my next book club book, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. Finally something that the hubby will read with me!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Things I am excited about this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment