Sunday, May 3, 2009

Concussed

Most of you know already about Matt's rugby injury two weeks ago (thanks to two worried mothers and a stream of Facebook updates...ahhh, technology!).  Happy to report that he is finally feeling 100% better! Now, the struggle between man & wife about whether he should play again.  Stay tuned.

Special shout out to: Cousin Erin, who happened to be staying with us that weekend and made my life much easier as everything went down; Mama Loyko, who said all the right things to calm a hysterical daughter in the ER with a husband who didn't know what year it was (uhhh... Is it 2004?); and Mama Tatum, who spent nearly a week at our house and did everything from taking hubby to doctor's appointments to weeding the flowerbed in the front yard. :) 
Love you guys!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I deserve a concussion if that's how I look in my rugby uniform!

Matt and Danielle said...

I like your new tag "catastrophes". And I'm glad Matt's feeling better too.