Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

A tribute to some of our favorite mothers!  Happy Day!  xoxo

There is nothing so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength.
-Frances de Sales

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
-Abraham Lincoln

It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace.
-Christopher Morley

Motherly love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
-Marion C. Garretty

Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders wherever your children do.
-Anonymous

A mother's arms are made of tenderness, and children sleep soundly in them.
-Victor Hugo

Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with unending love.
-J. Lee

I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, only more love.
-Mother Teresa

5 comments:

Dani said...

what a great post! :) i love the old pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love my mommy!

Matt and Danielle said...

You're so sweet. And I love the old pictures too :) Especially your outfit!

Shane & Nikki said...

This is so sweet. John in the first picture= hilarious.

mamaloyko said...

Love the pictures, especially the one of Grandma and you.