Monday, May 4, 2009

Too Much of a Good(?) Thing

We both have addictive personalities.  We both love television.  Put those together and you have a dangerous mix.  Result: we watch WAY too much television.

To prove my point, here is a list of the shows we currently watch:
  • The Office
  • 30 Rock
  • American Idol
  • House
  • The Mentalist
  • Survivor
  • Amazing Race
  • Girls Next Door
  • Lost
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Parks & Recreation
  • What Not To Wear
  • Entourage
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood
  • Tim Gunn's Guide to Style

Here is Matt's list:
  • Nitro Circus
  • Mythbusters
  • Dirty Jobs

And here is my list:
  • The Hills
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Rachel Zoe Project (please please come back for Season 2!)
  • How I Met Your Mother (this one I'm still not into, but I'm continuing to try it out at Danielle's request)
  • Also, I have a huge crush on the guy from Better Off Ted.  It's actually the only reason I still watch the show... well, that and the rants from Portia di Rossi. :)  She can do no wrong.

See.... WAY too much!  Don't know how to stop!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I could never post my list...it is way longer now that I'm home all the time!! And mine includes some questionable daytime shows. :) Glad to know I'm not the only one though!

Jenn said...

Not getting cable is the best thing I ever did. In high school, I was the same way. I had a laundry list of shows to watch. Then, I kept up with the ones I really liked via internet. It's amazing how quickly I stopped enjoying shows when I had to seek them out. My list is now very short - Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, and Biggest Loser. We also watch Heroes and the Office when the new seasons come out on DVD.

Of course, I'm not one to talk. I have 45 blogs on my blog roll. *shrug*

Matt and Danielle said...

In my defense, "How I Met Your Mother" was way better in seasons 1 or 2.